Saturday, July 18, 2009

Long time no post

It's been a long time since I've posted on this blog... Lots happened; a wave of events, of decisions made right and wrong, of fun and excitement, to that of the doldrums and despair. June holidays have been both wasting time doing nothing in particular and studying and going for astro competition (project round hahaha). July so far has been a period of reflection, turning to religion, and making one of the most understanding friends I've ever known. Talking more, learning more, sleeping less, groaning less. I guess blogs are now less popular now; tweeter, facebook (endorsed by fong) have taken the centrestage. But I ultimately would like to keep posting on blogs... true, it might be "exhibitionist", but at least it records snippets and snippets of my memory... something which may or may not stand the test of time.

No comments: