Saturday, May 2, 2009

Crossroads

Disappointed.

Spent time; put in the necessary effort (hopefully); sacrificed other prospects in other CCA; sacrificed rugby; and things didn’t work right.

Here I am, again. Yet again aware that I’ve blew my chances.
Oh well.

Thanks Nigel for advising me at the start. Really appreciate it.

Thanks Zhao Yang for the advice. I’ll heed it… if I have the time.

Thanks Kevin Kwek for your consolation. (:

I wonder why people are “avoiding” me, as if not getting it is such a painful thing that mentioning it makes things worse. Talk about it if you are a friend; there’s really nothing wrong about discussing. It has been cast in stone already; might as well tell me how I can do better the next time round.

I am learning. I am moving on.

I’ll end off with this video, which represents the best frame of mind I can have, that of acceptance and doing my best.

No comments: